This is what I bought yesterday morning at 5:30am. Everything in the top row is from Urban Outfitters and the bottom row has my shopbop.com purchases.
– Depsi Melange Bathing Suit – As I said in my previous post, I will not be wearing this as a bathing suit. Instead, I’ll be wearing this as a bodysuit paired with dark blue skinny jeans or light blue denim cutoffs. There are flecks of gold within the material and that pretty much sold me on it. I can’t wait to throw on gold shimmer all over my face and play in the sun wearing this!
– Cool, Casual, by Slow and Steady Wins the Race Mesh Sweatshirt – This is the perfect throw on when you’re running late and you want to be comfy, yet look pulled together. I can’t wait to wear it with my hair thrown up in a messy bun with my Cocobelle Bahia Elastic Sock Thong Sandals that I got last year. I’ll either wear my beige or black ones (these are my favorite sandals so I got them in both colors).
– MINKPINK Denim Addict Dress – This dress caught my eye because of the bleached denim color. I can see myself straightening my hair, parting it in the middle and pulling it back in a half ponytail. And I’d only wear chunky earrings with this.
– BDG Varsity Stripe Cardigan – I love the old school collegiate feel to this cardigan. I’ll be throwing this over random t-shirts that don’t match. It’ll be OK though because I chose to go with the potatobarn red color (that’s the name on the site) because it’s more neutral and can compliment numerous other color combos.
– Pencey One Shoulder Top – I had really wanted the black and white one, but it’s no longer available in my size so I went with the yellow and white one. But that suits me just fine since I have too much black in my wardrobe as it is. What makes this top different to me is the fact that the sides are cut upward showing just enough skin to make it a little less standard. And that’s the way I like my clothes to be. Not the skin showing part necessarily (though I’m comfortable with that as well), but I was referring to the less standard part.
– Nightcap Clothing Foldover Tights – I love the fact that these leggings (even though the name says “tights” I’m wearing them as leggings) has the extra flap of material to cover your butt so that you don’t feel completely inappropriate when your shirt is too short. I can’t wait to pair this wine color with navy, hunter green, and yellow t-shirts.