Happiness is Happenin’
Topshop bodysuit, Urban Renewal shorts via Urban Outfitters, Report Signature shoes via shopbop.com, Planet Blue necklace worn as a belt
Fashionista Couture Carrie had been tagged to list when she is happiest and in turn she tagged all of her readers, which definitely includes me because she’s fabulous!
I’m the happiest lady whenever…
1. the University of Maryland Men’s Basketball Team wins, especially against Duke University and the University of North Carolina.
2. it’s March Madness. Do you see a pattern here? I was in school when the University of Maryland won the Men’s National Championship. (Watching our win against the University of Connecticut in the Elite 8 at an Acapulco Hooters with 20 of my sorority sisters was pretty rad too, along with all of the chefs banging pots and pans in celebration.)
3. I see my parents for the first time in months at the airport.
4. I’m winning at Roulette.
5. I’m in New York City on a hot summer day.
6. I’m eating the Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Sundae at Friendly’s- it’s my favorite!
7. I have spa days.
8. I launch a project at work. I’m admittedly a work-a-holic… hence why I have not been able to update as much as I’d like. However, I’ll be able to update more frequently after another big project launches next week.
9. Bec and I are concepting film ideas for potential screenplays. Creativity is fierce.
10. my boyfriend rubs my head. He says that I’m pretty easy to please.