While fall comes to most of the country in September, here in LA, it still feels like summer through October. (LOVE IT!) And yet, above is what I treated myself to last week- all from Topshop and the poor quality skinny suspender jeans photo is from Bebe (the enlarged photo wasn’t available for the full length shot, hence the fuzziness). The faux fur jacket, boots, and cosmic dress will be key pieces in my fall/winter wardrobe. Two additional notes: 1) I really hope that the sequin leopard print hotpants offer more exposure than I think they will so that I can actually wear them out and 2) Bec thinks the smiley face is creepy, but I like this one. I’m generally not a fan of smiley faces on t-shirts but the graffiti element gives this edge.
Apologies for being MIA. Blame it on moving. I really don’t want to move again until I move in with my future husband. And I really do want to get to a point where I’m able to update this blog daily. In this past week I’ve-
– Launched a new vehicle model section on the Web site I work on. It’s only the best brand and site out there.
– Overheated my laptop. I’m praying it will be OK, but I haven’t had time to resuscitate it.
– Mangaged to get Bec’s key stuck in the gate of our old apartment. It’s still hanging out- or should I say in there.
– Ate sashimi four times last week. That’s a little much for me, but I had a perpetual craving for it. I want it right now.
– Discovered the new Pinkberry Parfait and love it. I only wish that they’d start with yogurt on the bottom so that when you get to the bottom you don’t end up with just fruit and the yogurt drippings. I’ve had that Parfait three times so far.
– Saw the 3D movie, G-Force, which reinforces the wonderful fact that I will always be a kid at heart. I highly recommend it for the adorable characters factor.
Bec and I will be sure to post photos of the new place once we decorate, which could take awhile. I really need some recovery time after this move. If only I were a minimalist!