Fashion’s Night Out in Los Angeles
This past Friday, the world was lit up in style- via the shop lights that shone in celebration of Fashion’s Night Out. While there were many events around Los Angeles, my sister, Bec of Style with Benefits, and I headed to The Grove to see our Two Point Oh! LA ladies, where we held court in the middle of the shopping center at our Bloggers’ Cafe. Within the roped off area, we enjoyed hors d’oeuvres, drinks, stylists’ looks, and the positive energy in the air.
Kelsi of Dedicated Follower of Fashion (on the far left) hosting alongside stylists’ looks.
It was so great to meet Ariana and see Tiara again!
With Sasha of LA Inspiration!
The contents of the extremely generous giftbag-
* Fashion’s Night Out Los Angeles T-shirt
* Tommy Bahama Maui Mango Handwash
* Fresh Brown Sugar Body Cream and Soy Face Cleanser
* Vinotherapie by Caudalie French-milled Soap
* Oliviers & Co. Recipes Catalogue and Discount Offer
* The Farm of Beverly Hills Brownies